For Upcoming Issues, the Author can Submit a manuscript here: SUBMIT ONLINE
About the Journal
Aim & Scope
"International Journal on Recent and innovation trends in computing and communication" is a monthly peer reviewed, an online, open-access international multi-disciplinary journal published by the independent editorial board. IJCERT primarily aims to bring out the research talent and the works done by scientists, academia, engineers, practitioners, scholars, and postgraduate engineering and science students so that fellow researchers can benefit from the research done. This journal aims to cover scientific research in a broader sense and not just publish a niche area of research facilitating researchers from various verticals to publish their papers. It also aims to provide a platform for the researchers to publish in a shorter time, enabling them to continue further.
The journal covers all Computing and communication engineering disciplines, all advanced scientific disciplines, and newer research areas. IJCERT aims to publish only quality research papers peer reviewed by a panel of reviewers; the journal also seeks to reduce the review time considerably by adopting various measures.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original research works in the fields mentioned above
- Surveys, opinions, abstracts, and essays related to engineering and Science.
- Few critical review papers will be published if the author has done considerable work in that area.
- One of the journals aims to bring out research in both Science and engineering research with a broader scope.
- It emphasizes bringing out research articles that seek to uncover the science underlying technological advances.
- IJCERT aims to cover all significant domains, including general Science and engineering.
- Offering rapid review and publication, the submitted papers will be published within one month.
- Online availability throughout the year enables the user to download articles.
- Advances in Computer architecture and its applications
- Advances in Computer networks and its applications
- Advances in Cloud computing and its applications
- Advances in Database management systems and its applications
- Advances in Computer organization and its applications
- Advances in Data security and information systems and its applications
- Advances in Software engineering and its applications
- Advances in Information security and its applications
- Advances in Artificial intelligence and its applications
- Advances in Machine learning and its applications
- Advances in Data science and its applications
- Advances in Robotics and its applications
- Advances in Cyber-physical systems and its applications
- Advances in Internet of things and its applications
- Advances in Other areas of computer science and engineering and its applications
Authors are invited to submit their research articles and review papers properly formatted as per the author guidelines. Authors are informed to check the author guidelines before submitting articles to reduce the processing time.
Frequency of Publication
IJCERT is published as a monthly journal with twelve issues per year. Special editions are also planned subject to the scope and need. We are also keen on posting special issues if the market and range arise; conference articles which are peer reviewed are also welcome for possible consideration.
All submitted articles will be initially subjected to editorial procedures if found suitable for publishing and will be sent to reviewers for peer review. Authors are invited to suggest at least three potential reviewers who can review their article. The editor doesn't need to send the articles only to the reviewer referred by the authors; it is at the editor's discretion to send reports to any reviewer of their choice. Once the review process is over, and the paper is accepted, authors will be intimated over mail about further processing.