These FAQs are designed to understand better the IJCERT's Publication process and Terms & Conditions. For any more query feel free to mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your query will be resolved within 2 working hours (Mostly).
- WHAT KIND OF PAPERS DOES IJCERT PUBLISHES?
IJCERT is a Peer Reviewed, Open Access Journal which publishes innovative research papers, reviews, short communications and notes dealing with numerous disciplines covered by the All
- Advances in Computer architecture and its applications
- Advances in Computer networks and its applications
- Advances in Cloud computing and its applications
- Advances in Database management systems and its applications
- Advances in Computer organization and its applications
- Advances in Data security and information systems and its applications
- Advances in Software engineering and its applications
- Advances in Information security and its applications
- Advances in Artificial intelligence and its applications
- Advances in Machine learning and its applications
- Advances in Data science and its applications
- Advances in Robotics and its Applications
- Advances in Cyber-physical systems and its applications
- Advances in Internet of things and its applications
- Advances in Other areas of computer science and engineering and its applications
- HOW DO I SUBMIT THE PAPER?
The author can submit the manuscripts online only: Submit Here. You will immediately get an auto-generated reply, and within 2 hours, your manuscript id will be intimated to you.
- HOW MUCH TIME WOULD THE REVIEW PROCESS TAKE?
Each submission undergoes a detailed rapid review by our esteemed reviewers. The review process will be completed expectedly within 4 TO 8 WEEKS from the date of the submission i.e., depending on reviewers' availability.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR AN ACCEPTED PAPER TO BE ACTUALLY PUBLISHED?
It’s to be published in 3 working days soon after receiving the related documents, i.e., copyright form and Final manuscript in the IJCERT template.
- HOW MANY TIMES I CAN SUBMIT PAPER FOR PUBLICATION? | HOW MANY ARTICLES CAN BE SUBMITTED FOR THE SAME VOLUME/ISSUE?
Any one author cannot submit more than 03 papers for the same volume/issue
- HOW MANY AUTHORS MAY BE CITED IN A PAPER?
Maximum 08 authors are to be allowed a paper.
- I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY IJCERT NOTIFICATION EVEN AFTER 4 to 8 weeks from the day of submission!
Depending on your spam filter settings, it is possible that the notification email may be directed to your spam folder rather than your inbox. If this is not the case, we request you escalate the issue to email@example.com. You shall be informed of the status within 24 hours.
- CAN I SUBMIT SAME PAPER TO THE MULTIPLE JOURNALS?
No, It is advised you do not submit the same article to multiple journals at the same time. You should wait for review report.
- DO YOU PROVIDE ANY CERTIFICATE?
Yes, Digital Certificates will be provided [Free of Cost]
- IS IT COMPULSORY TO SUBMIT PAPERS IN THE GIVEN JOURNAL TEMPLATE?
- IS IJCERT ASSIGNED A DOI (DIGITAL OBJECT IDENTIFIER) FOR AN ARTICLE?
DOI:10.22362 will be assigned soon after publication process completes [ Within 8 weeks after publication ]
- DO YOU PROVIDE ANY REVIEW REPORTS?
We provide detailed and constructive review reports for every accepted/ Rejected paper.
- CAN I MAKE ANY CORRECTIONS TO MY PAPER AFTER THE PUBLICATION?
There is no scope for correction after the paper's publication. SOME CASES possible for that we will charge for correction with INR 2000/ US Dollars 30
- WHAT IS THE PUBLICATION FEE?
IJCERT do not charge for Submissions. There is no Publication fee for publishing articles.
- CAN WE GET ANY CERTIFICATE FOR PUBLISHING IN THIS JOURNAL?
Yes, you will receive publication certificate free of cost end of the month.
- CAN YOU ISSUE SEPARATE HARD COPIES OF THE CERTIFICATE FOR INDIVIDUAL AUTHORS?
- DO YOU ISSUE THE OFFICIAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER?
- WILL YOU SEND THE PDF COPY OF THE REVIEWED MANUSCRIPT BEFORE THE FINAL PUBLICATION?
- WHAT IS THE ISSN OF THE JOURNAL?
ISSN: 2349-7084 [online]
- HOW OLD THIS JOURNAL? | WHEN IT WAS STARTED? | WHEN FIRST ISSUE OF THE JOURNAL WAS PUBLISHED?
It was started in the year 2014. The first Issue launched in July 2014
- WHAT IS THE CROSS REF DOI FOR IJCERT?
- WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PUBLISHING HOUSE?
IJCERT PUBLICATION HOUSE
- WHAT IS THE IMPACT FACTOR OF THE JOURNOL?
- IS IT OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL?
- IS IT PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL?
- IS IT MULTIDISCIPLINARYJOURNAL?
- WHAT IS THE PLAGIARISM POLICY?
We did not accept papers that had plagiarized content. Good quality plagiarism software/ tool (Turnitin / iThenticate) will be used to check similarity that would not be more than 20% including reference section. In the case of the exclusion of references, it should be less than 10%.
- WHAT IS USED FOR PLAGIARISM/ SIMILARITY CHECK?
- CAN I SEND ONLY THE ABSTRACT FOR REVIEW?
No, you must send a full-length paper for the review process following IJCERT Template.
- IS IT COMPULSORY TO COME TO READ/PRESENT THE PAPER IN PPT?
No, there is no need to come here to read/present your paper. Your paper is sufficient for all purposes. Send your paper for the review process. Once your paper is accepted by the board of committee of the journal, we will send you a notification of your paper over email along with further guidelines for the publication of your paper.
- WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WITHDRAW MY PAPER?
Terms and conditions are available on the ‘Authors Guidelines page. Please visit the journal website. All accepted papers will be the property of “IJCERT PUBLICATION HOUSE.” Paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted.
- WHAT ARE THE COPYRIGHTS POINTS?
Please visit the journal website. It is available on the ‘Authors Guidelines page.;
- IS APPROVED BY UGC?
Its International Journal, UGC, is not a parameter to consider in this journal.
- IS THIS JOURNAL FULLY REFEREED?
Yes, it is a fully refereed, peer-reviewed, double-blind journal. We are publishing research work for more than 100 countries.
- IS THIS JOURNAL REFEREED BY MY UNIVERSITY/INSTITUTE?
It is an internal matter of your institute/university. How can I say that your institute/university refers to this journal while we publish research work for more than 100 countries?
- IS IT SCOPUS INDEX JOURNAL?
It's Under evaluation Process by Scopus; We are very close to Index
- WHAT WILL I RECEIVE IN TOTAL IF MY PAPER IS PUBLISHED IN THIS JOURNAL?
You will receive an acceptance letter, review report, published paper, and publication certificate.
- MY ARTICLE HAS BEEN PUBLISHED, BUT THERE IS SOME CORRECTION. WHAT DID I DO?
The contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. The author (s) can make rectifications in the final paper, but rectification is not possible after the final submission to the journal.
- IS THE SCAM FAKE, PREDATORY, STANDALONE?
No, this journal is not a fake journal. It is a 100% legal, registered and recognized journal. If you have proof of it, then please write me. We will give verification and validation.
- What are the stages of acceptance of the manuscript?
- The manuscript is accepted for initial review if all submission criteria are met. i.e. Plag test
- The manuscript is accepted for peer review after the initial review.
- The manuscript is provisionally accepted after the authors undertake proper revisions suggested during the peer review.
- The manuscript is finally accepted when the subject editor and/or chief editor accepts the final revised manuscript for publication.
- What review process does IJCERT follow?
IJCERT follows a peer review process.
- Are all publications in IJCERT copyright free?
Yes. IJCERT is registered under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY). This license allows authors to retain copyright ownership over their intellectual property. It also allows anyone to use the data in an article by providing due credit to the author/source and publication without specific permission from the authors/ publishers. The copyright extends to all article components, including tables, figures, and images.
- Why are certain published articles unavailable on the IJCERT website?
A published article can be sometimes pulled down from the IJCERT website if it comes to the notice of the scientific community that it had presented or made use of incomplete or wrong data, it is inadequate in the light of newly available data, or it is compromised on the ethics, standards, or pre-requisites of scientific publications (by, for example, publishing the same manuscript in another journal).
- I DID NOT FIND MY QUESTION ON YOUR FAQ LIST..
Please send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org