Affiliations M.Tech (CSE), Priyadrshini Institute of Technology & ManagementAssociateProfessor (Dept.of CSE), Priyadrshini Institute of Technology & Management
The term Big Data comprises large- volume, complex, growing data sets with multiple, autonomous sources.
With the fast development of networking, data storage, and the data collection capacity, Big Data are now rapidly
expanding in all science and engineering domains, including physical, biological and biomedical sciences. This paper
presents a HACE theorem that characterizes the features of the Big Data revolution, and proposes a Big Data processing
model, from the data mining perspective. This data-driven model involves demand- driven aggregation of information
sources, mining and analysis, user interest modeling, and security and privacy considerations. We analyze the challenging
issues in the data-driven model and also in the Big Data revolution.
TEMPALLI NARENDRA BABU,R.MADHURI DEVI."Review on Data Mining Techniques with Big Data". International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends (IJCERT) ,ISSN:2349-7084 ,Vol.2, Issue 12,pp.1147-1152, December- 2015, URL :https://ijcert.org/ems/ijcert_papers/V2I1259.pdf,
1. Bakshi, K.,(2012),â€ Considerations for big data: Architecture and approachâ€
2. Mukherjee, A.; Datta, J.; Jorapur, R.; Singhvi, R.; Haloi, S.; Akram, W., (18-22 Dec.,2012) , â€œShared disk big data analytics with Apache Hadoopâ€
3. Aditya B. Patel, Manashvi Birla, Ushma Nair ,(6-8 Dec. 2012),â€œAddressing Big Data Problem Using Hadoop and Map Reduceâ€
4. Wei Fan and Albert Bifet â€œ Mining Big Data:Current Status and Forecast to the Futureâ€,Vol 14,Issue 2,2013
5. Algorithm and approaches to handle large Data-A Survey,IJCSN Vol 2,Issue 3,2013
6. Xindong Wu , Gong-Quing Wu and Wei Ding â€œ Data Mining with Big data â€œ, IEEE Transactions on Knoweledge and Data Enginnering Vol 26 No1 Jan 2014
7. Xu Y etal, balancing reducer workload for skewed data using sampling based partioning 2013.
8. X. Niuniu and L. Yuxun, â€œReview of Decision Trees,â€ IEEE, 2010 .
9. Decision Trees for Business Intelligence and Data Mining: Using SAS Enterprise Miner â€œDecision Trees-What Are They?â€
10. Weiss, S.H. and Indurkhya, N. (1998), Predictive Data Mining: A Practical Guide, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Francisco, CA
Authors are not required to pay any article-processing charges (APC) for their article to be published open access in Journal IJCERT. No charge is involved in any stage of the publication process, from administrating peer review to copy editing and hosting the final article on dedicated servers. This is free for all authors.
News & Events
Latest issue :Volume 10 Issue 1 Articles In press
☞ INVITING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE NEXT ISSUE :
☞ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION : 31st March 2023
☞ SUBMISSION TO FIRST DECISION : In 7 Days
☞ FINAL DECISION : IN 3 WEEKS FROM THE DAY OF SUBMISSION
All the authors, conference coordinators, conveners, and guest editors kindly check their articles' originality before submitting them to IJCERT. If any material is found to be duplicate submission or sent to other journals when the content is in the process with IJCERT, fabricated data, cut and paste (plagiarized), at any stage of processing of material, IJCERT is bound to take the following actions.
1. Rejection of the article.
2. The author will be blocked for future communication with IJCERT if duplicate articles are submitted.
3. A letter regarding this will be posted to the Principal/Director of the Institution where the study was conducted.
4. A List of blacklisted authors will be shared among the Chief Editors of other prestigious Journals
We have been screening articles for plagiarism with a world-renowned tool: Turnitin However, it is only rejected if found plagiarized. This more stern action is being taken because of the illegal behavior of a handful of authors who have been involved in ethical misconduct. The Screening and making a decision on such articles costs colossal time and resources for the journal. It directly delays the process of genuine materials.