Challenges in Big Data using Data Mining Techniques.
HIMABINDU MUTLURI, Mrs P.SUJATHA, , ,
Affiliations M.Tech (CSE), Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NRI Institute of TechnologyAssociate Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NRI Institute of Technology
Big data is a massive accumulation of unstructured data where it can gather data from different sources like
online networking, geological sources, and verifiable sources and so on. .With a specific end goal to separate the valuable
data among unstructured stockpiling database, we utilize data mining strategies which coordinate enormous data
properties. We utilize Big data Properties like HACE and Hadoop Procedures which uses parallel preparing to perform the
data extraction errand in time which leads tedious process and create remove data in less time.
HIMABINDU MUTLURI,Mrs P.SUJATHA."Challenges in Big Data using Data Mining Techniques.". International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends (IJCERT) ,ISSN:2349-7084 ,Vol.2, Issue 12,pp.924-930, December- 2015, URL :https://ijcert.org/ems/ijcert_papers/V2I1221.pdf,
1. Xindong Wu , Gong-Quing Wu and Wei Ding “ Data Mining with Big data “, IEEE Transactions on Knoweledge and Data Enginnering Vol 26 No1 Jan 2014
2. Xu Y etal, balancing reducer workload for skewed data using sampling based partioning 2013.
3. X. Niuniu and L. Yuxun, “Review of Decision Trees,” IEEE, 2010 .
4. Decision Trees for Business Intelligence and Data Mining: Using SAS Enterprise Miner “Decision TreesWhat Are They?”
5. Weiss, S.H. and Indurkhya, N. (1998), Predictive Data Mining: A Practical Guide, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Francisco, CA
6. Bakshi, K.,(2012),” Considerations for big data: Architecture and approach”
7. Mukherjee, A.; Datta, J.; Jorapur, R.; Singhvi, R.; Haloi, S.; Akram, W., (18-22 Dec.,2012) , “Shared disk big data analytics with Apache Hadoop”
8. Aditya B. Patel, Manashvi Birla, Ushma Nair ,(6-8 Dec. 2012),“Addressing Big Data Problem Using Hadoop and Map Reduce”
9. Wei Fan and Albert Bifet “ Mining Big Data:Current Status and Forecast to the Future”,Vol 14,Issue 2,2013
10. Algorithm and approaches to handle large Data-A Survey,IJCSN Vol 2,Issue 3,2013
We have kept IJCERT is a free peer-reviewed scientific journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, and we do not charge for publishing. But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. While we do have some associates, we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.