Privacy and Protecting Locality based Rewarding method via Redemption System
K.SRIKANTH, Ms.M.SUJANA, , ,
Affiliations M.Tech (CSE), Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Malla Reddy College Of EngineeringAssistant Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Malla Reddy College of Engineering, Maisammaguda (v) I Dhulapally (M), Secunderabad.
Theoretical Location is rapidly transforming into the application as area empowered mobile handheld duplicate
devices. One class of applications that has yet-to-create is those in which users have a force to lie about their location. These
applications can't depend independently on the userâ€™s gadgets to discover and transmit location data in light of the way that
users have a helper to swindle. Maybe, such applications require their users to show their locations. Today's mobiles clients
neglect to offer a framework to show their current then again past location. In hate of the way that locations based applications
have existed for a couple quite a while, affirming the rightness of a customer's declared locations is a test that has pretty much
starting late got thought in the investigation bunch. Continued with advances in mobiles frameworks and arranging
developments have made a strong business push for locations based applications. Cases fuse area mindful emergency
response, locations based notification, and locations in light of entertained. A key test in the wide association of LocationBased Services (LBS) is the security careful organization of locations data. The late work in imparted media content what's
more, sensed information made by versatile end-clients is trying settled gauges likewise assumptions in information trust
models. A focal issue addresses in this paper is the way by which to fabricate some trust level in the realness of substance
made by untrusted locations users. In this it handle the issue of discovering noxious users by putting away IMEI number while
user registration. In this way framework saving security in compensating framework that implies redemption system. This
number is encoded and put away in central controller. Token distributor and token collector are utilized for remunerating.
K.SRIKANTH,Ms.M.SUJANA."Privacy and Protecting Locality based Rewarding method via Redemption System". International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends (IJCERT) ,ISSN:2349-7084 ,Vol.2, Issue 11,pp.771-774, November- 2015, URL :https://ijcert.org/ems/ijcert_papers/V2I1115.pdf,
Keywords : Mobile location-based services; security; privacy.
1. Ming Li, â€œLocaWard: A Security and Privacy Aware Location-Based Rewarding Systemâ€, IEEE Transaction on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol.25, No.
2, February 2014. 2. D.W. Gage, Lifelog,â€Practical robotic self-awareness and self-knowledgeâ€, Jan.2004.
3. BugraGedik,â€A Customizable k-Anonymity Model for Protecting Location Privacyâ€.
4. BugraGedik, â€Protecting Location Privacy with Personalized k- Anonymity: Architecture and Algorithmsâ€, IEEE Transaction on mobile computing, Vol. 7,no. 1, January 2008.
5. YrjoRaivio, â€œMobile Networks as a Two-Sided Platform - Case Open Telcoâ€ ,Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research ISSN 07181876 Electronic Version Vol 6 /Issue 2 / August 2011/ 77-89 2011.
6. M. Gruteser and D. Grunewald,â€œAnonymous Usage of Location-Based Services through Spatial and Temporal Cloakingâ€, Proc. ACM Intl Conf. Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services (MobiSys 03), 2003.
7. Naveen Sastry, Secure Verification of Location Claims, ACM 1-58113- 769,San Diego, California, USA, September 19, 2003.
8. HuiZang and Jean Bolot,â€œAnonymization of Location Data Does Not Work: A Large-Scale Measurement Studyâ€, MobiComâ€™11, September 19â€“23,2011, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
9. SastryDuri, Marco Gruteser, Xuan Liu,.â€Framework for security and privacy in automotive telematicsâ€,. In Proceedings of the second international workshop on Mobile commerce, pages 2532. ACM Press, 2002.
10. M.L. Yiu, C.S. Jensen, X. Huang and H.Lu, â€Space Twits: Managing the Tradeoffs Among Location Privacy, Query Performance and Query Accuracy in Mobile Servicesâ€, Proc., 24th Intâ€™l Conf.Data Eng., pp. 366- 375,2008.
11. M. Gruteser and D. Grunwald,â€œAnonymous Usage of Location Based Services through Spatial and Temporal Cloaking,â€Proc.First Intâ€™l Conf. Mobile Systems, Applications and Services, pp.31-42, 2003
12. Wanying Luo, â€œProving Your Location Without Giving up Your Privacyâ€, ACM 978-1-4503-0005-6/10/02, February 2223, 2010.
13. Anonymizer. Anonymizer website.5694 Mission Center Road 426, San Diego,CA92108- 4380,http://www.anonymizer.com, 2000.
14. M. Talasila, R. Curtmola, and C. Borcea.â€Link: Location verification through immediate neighbors knowledge,â€ Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking,and Services, volume 73 Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
15. Stefan Saroiu, Alec Wolman, â€œEnabling New Mobile Applications with Location Proofsâ€, CM 978-1-60558- 283-2/09/02,February 23-24, 2009.
Authors are not required to pay any article-processing charges (APC) for their article to be published open access in Journal IJCERT. No charge is involved in any stage of the publication process, from administrating peer review to copy editing and hosting the final article on dedicated servers. This is free for all authors.
News & Events
Latest issue :Volume 10 Issue 1 Articles In press
☞ INVITING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE NEXT ISSUE :
☞ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION : 31st March 2023
☞ SUBMISSION TO FIRST DECISION : In 7 Days
☞ FINAL DECISION : IN 3 WEEKS FROM THE DAY OF SUBMISSION
All the authors, conference coordinators, conveners, and guest editors kindly check their articles' originality before submitting them to IJCERT. If any material is found to be duplicate submission or sent to other journals when the content is in the process with IJCERT, fabricated data, cut and paste (plagiarized), at any stage of processing of material, IJCERT is bound to take the following actions.
1. Rejection of the article.
2. The author will be blocked for future communication with IJCERT if duplicate articles are submitted.
3. A letter regarding this will be posted to the Principal/Director of the Institution where the study was conducted.
4. A List of blacklisted authors will be shared among the Chief Editors of other prestigious Journals
We have been screening articles for plagiarism with a world-renowned tool: Turnitin However, it is only rejected if found plagiarized. This more stern action is being taken because of the illegal behavior of a handful of authors who have been involved in ethical misconduct. The Screening and making a decision on such articles costs colossal time and resources for the journal. It directly delays the process of genuine materials.