Development of a Sim800l Based Reprogrammable Household Smart Security System with Recipient Phone Call Alert
Oyebola Blessed Olalekan, , , ,
Affiliations Department of Computer Engineering Technology, Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic Saapade, Nigeria
Security has become a major issue everywhere. Home security is becoming necessary nowadays as the possibilities of intrusion are increasing day by day. A traditional home security system gives the signals regarding alarm or text alert through GSM. However, this paper proffers, also, a reprogrammable system that puts forward phone call straightway to the recipient anywhere in the world with GSM network coverage SIM800L (GSM Module) with PIC12F1840 Microcontroller and a motion sensor or detector.
Oyebola Blessed Olalekan, â€œDevelopment of a Sim800l Based Reprogrammable Household Smart Security System with Recipient Phone Call Alertâ€, International Journal Of Computer Engineering In Research Trends, 4(1):15-20, January-2017. [InnoSpace-2017:Special Edition]
Keywords : Microcontroller, SMS, Call, Security
1. T.K Hareedran (2015) GSM home security system with Arduino using GSM technology â€“ An theft system http://www.electroschematics.com
2. Ahmed, B.I, Yakubu, F.G Bagiwa, M.H and Abdullahi,U.I ( 2011), Remote Home management: An alternative for working cut home while way. World of computer science and information Technology Journal (WCSIT); 14144.147
3. Jawarkar, N.P, M Ahmed, V Ladhake, S.A and Thakare, R.D (2008). Microcontroller based Remote monitoring using mobile through spoken commands. Journal of networks,3,2,58.63. Retrieved from http:// www. Academic publisher.com/ jnm/vol031/n002/jnw03025863.pdf
4. Gwenael, L.Bodic (2005). Mobile messaging:SMS, EMS AND MMS
5. Marie and Albert (1996) invention patent for a closed cicuit television security system.
6. Sabudin, E.N., Zarina, M., Mohd, M.M., Abd Wahab, H., Johari, A. and Ghani, N.B. (2008). GSM based Notification speed Detection for Monitoring purposes. Proceeding of IEEE International Symposium of Information Technology.
Authors are not required to pay any article-processing charges (APC) for their article to be published open access in Journal IJCERT. No charge is involved in any stage of the publication process, from administrating peer review to copy editing and hosting the final article on dedicated servers. This is free for all authors.
News & Events
Latest issue :Volume 10 Issue 1 Articles In press
☞ INVITING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE NEXT ISSUE :
☞ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION : 31st March 2023
☞ SUBMISSION TO FIRST DECISION : In 7 Days
☞ FINAL DECISION : IN 3 WEEKS FROM THE DAY OF SUBMISSION
All the authors, conference coordinators, conveners, and guest editors kindly check their articles' originality before submitting them to IJCERT. If any material is found to be duplicate submission or sent to other journals when the content is in the process with IJCERT, fabricated data, cut and paste (plagiarized), at any stage of processing of material, IJCERT is bound to take the following actions.
1. Rejection of the article.
2. The author will be blocked for future communication with IJCERT if duplicate articles are submitted.
3. A letter regarding this will be posted to the Principal/Director of the Institution where the study was conducted.
4. A List of blacklisted authors will be shared among the Chief Editors of other prestigious Journals
We have been screening articles for plagiarism with a world-renowned tool: Turnitin However, it is only rejected if found plagiarized. This more stern action is being taken because of the illegal behavior of a handful of authors who have been involved in ethical misconduct. The Screening and making a decision on such articles costs colossal time and resources for the journal. It directly delays the process of genuine materials.