Development of a Sim800l Based Reprogrammable Household Smart Security System with Recipient Phone Call Alert
Oyebola Blessed Olalekan, , , ,
Affiliations Department of Computer Engineering Technology, Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic Saapade, Nigeria
Security has become a major issue everywhere. Home security is becoming necessary nowadays as the possibilities of intrusion are increasing day by day. A traditional home security system gives the signals regarding alarm or text alert through GSM. However, this paper proffers, also, a reprogrammable system that puts forward phone call straightway to the recipient anywhere in the world with GSM network coverage SIM800L (GSM Module) with PIC12F1840 Microcontroller and a motion sensor or detector.
Oyebola Blessed Olalekan, “Development of a Sim800l Based Reprogrammable Household Smart Security System with Recipient Phone Call Alert”, International Journal Of Computer Engineering In Research Trends, 4(1):15-20, January-2017. [InnoSpace-2017:Special Edition]
Keywords : Microcontroller, SMS, Call, Security
1. T.K Hareedran (2015) GSM home security system with Arduino using GSM technology – An theft system http://www.electroschematics.com
2. Ahmed, B.I, Yakubu, F.G Bagiwa, M.H and Abdullahi,U.I ( 2011), Remote Home management: An alternative for working cut home while way. World of computer science and information Technology Journal (WCSIT); 14144.147
3. Jawarkar, N.P, M Ahmed, V Ladhake, S.A and Thakare, R.D (2008). Microcontroller based Remote monitoring using mobile through spoken commands. Journal of networks,3,2,58.63. Retrieved from http:// www. Academic publisher.com/ jnm/vol031/n002/jnw03025863.pdf
4. Gwenael, L.Bodic (2005). Mobile messaging:SMS, EMS AND MMS
5. Marie and Albert (1996) invention patent for a closed cicuit television security system.
6. Sabudin, E.N., Zarina, M., Mohd, M.M., Abd Wahab, H., Johari, A. and Ghani, N.B. (2008). GSM based Notification speed Detection for Monitoring purposes. Proceeding of IEEE International Symposium of Information Technology.
IJCERT is peer-reviewed scientific Research journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. IJCERT has been changed the publication policy from Free publication to pay because of increasing the maintenance cost and other editorial charges. The understanding and cooperation of the author are highly solicited.we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.