Affiliations Asst.Professor,Department of Computer Science and Engineering.,G.Pullaiah College of Engineering & Technology (GPCET), Kurnool
This paper gives an perception of how we can disclose added value from the data generated by healthcare and banking sector where Health care Organizations and Financial institutions are making use of Big Data in big ways, from boosting cyber security to reducing customer or Patient churn, cultivating customer or Patient loyalty, and more through innovative and personalized offerings that make effective services. Large amount of heterogeneous data is generated by these organizations. But without proper data analytics methods these data became useless. Big Data Analytics using Hadoop plays an effective role in performing meaningful real-time analysis on the huge volume of data and able to predict the emergency situations before it happens. It describes about the big data use cases in healthcare and banking sectors.
P.Siva Kumar,B.Murthujavali,Surya Pogu Jayannaâ€, A Survey of Big Data Analytics in Banking and Health Care todayâ€, International Journal Of Computer Engineering In Research Trends, 3(12):632-638,December-2016.
Keywords : Big Data, Hadoop, Healthcare,Banking, Map-Reduce.
1. Yanglin Ren, Monitoring patients via a secure and mobile healthcare system, IEEE Symposium on wireless communication,2011
2. Dai Yuefa, Wu Bo, GuYaqiang ,Data Security Model for Cloud Computing, International Workshop on Information Security and Application,2009
3. Jeffrey Dean and Sanjay Ghemawat,MapReduce: Simplified Data Processing on Large Clusters,ACM,2008
4.Kayyali B, Knott D, Van Kuiken S. The big-data revolution in US health care: accelerating value and innovation. McKinsey & Company. 2013 Apr. URL: https://digitalstrategy.nl/wp-content/uploads/E2-2013.04-The-big-data-revolution-in-US-health-care-Accelerating-value-and-innovation.pdf [accessed 2016-11-11] [WebCite Cache]
5. Cong Wang, Privacy-Preserving Public Auditing for Secure Cloud Storage,IEEE,2010
6. Konstantin Shvachko, HairongKuang, Sanjay Radia, Robert Chansler ,The Hadoop Distributed File System,IEEE,2010
7. Bill Hamilton, Big Data Is the Future of Healthcare, Cognizant white paper, 2010.
8. White Paper by SAS, How Government are using the Power of High Performance Analytics, 2013.
9. Michael Cooper &Peter Mell, Tackling Big Data Problems, NSIT Computer Security Workshop
10. Jean Yean, Big Data Bigger Opportunities, White Paper, U.S.General Services Administration.
11. Kruse CS, Goswamy R, Raval YJ, Marawi S Challenges and Opportunities of Big Data in Health Care: A Systematic Review JMIR Med Inform 2016;4(4):e38 URL: https://medinform.jmir.org/2016/4/e38 DOI: 10.2196/medinform.5359, PMID: 27872036 ,PMCID: 5138448.
Authors are not required to pay any article-processing charges (APC) for their article to be published open access in Journal IJCERT. No charge is involved in any stage of the publication process, from administrating peer review to copy editing and hosting the final article on dedicated servers. This is free for all authors.
News & Events
Latest issue :Volume 10 Issue 1 Articles In press
☞ INVITING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE NEXT ISSUE :
☞ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION : 31st March 2023
☞ SUBMISSION TO FIRST DECISION : In 7 Days
☞ FINAL DECISION : IN 3 WEEKS FROM THE DAY OF SUBMISSION
All the authors, conference coordinators, conveners, and guest editors kindly check their articles' originality before submitting them to IJCERT. If any material is found to be duplicate submission or sent to other journals when the content is in the process with IJCERT, fabricated data, cut and paste (plagiarized), at any stage of processing of material, IJCERT is bound to take the following actions.
1. Rejection of the article.
2. The author will be blocked for future communication with IJCERT if duplicate articles are submitted.
3. A letter regarding this will be posted to the Principal/Director of the Institution where the study was conducted.
4. A List of blacklisted authors will be shared among the Chief Editors of other prestigious Journals
We have been screening articles for plagiarism with a world-renowned tool: Turnitin However, it is only rejected if found plagiarized. This more stern action is being taken because of the illegal behavior of a handful of authors who have been involved in ethical misconduct. The Screening and making a decision on such articles costs colossal time and resources for the journal. It directly delays the process of genuine materials.