Computer Science Technology: Tutor, Tool and to explore Language Teaching
Dr.G. Mohana Charyulu, Prof. S. Venkateswarlu, Dr. DBK Kamesh and Ms.S.Sreelekha, ,
Affiliations Associate Professor & RPAC Chairman, Dept. of English K L University, A.P
Computer Technology is now being used in all facets of Teaching in English language classroom. It gives wide range of scope for discussions on usage of Computer Technology in Language class room. The application of Technology on Language study raises questions like what role should these technology plays in Teaching and Learning. This paper discusses the Application of Computer Technology in Language Class room with different roles. As there are many roles to play, this paper limits only to Computer Technology as Tutor, Tool and Ways to explore language.
Dr.G. Mohana Charyulu et al. ," Computer Science Technology: Tutor, Tool and to explore Language Teachingâ€, International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends, 3(10):540-543, October-2016.
Keywords : Computer Technology, Language Class room, applications, roles and limits
1. Turkle, S. (1984). The second self: Computers and the human spirit. New York: Simon & Schuster
2. Knapp, L. R. (1986). The word processor and the writing teacher. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
3. Warren, B., & Rosebery, A. S. (1988). Theory and practice: Uses of the computer in reading. Remedial and Special Education, 9, 29-38.
4. McConkie, G. W., & Zola, D. (1985). Computer aided reading: An environment for developmental research. Paper presented at the Society for Research on Child Development, Toronto, Canada.
5. Marcus, S., & Blau, S. (1983, April). Not seeing is relieving: Invisible writing with computers.Educational Technology, 11, 12-15.
Authors are not required to pay any article-processing charges (APC) for their article to be published open access in Journal IJCERT. No charge is involved in any stage of the publication process, from administrating peer review to copy editing and hosting the final article on dedicated servers. This is free for all authors.
News & Events
Latest issue :Volume 10 Issue 1 Articles In press
☞ INVITING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE NEXT ISSUE :
☞ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION : 31st March 2023
☞ SUBMISSION TO FIRST DECISION : In 7 Days
☞ FINAL DECISION : IN 3 WEEKS FROM THE DAY OF SUBMISSION
All the authors, conference coordinators, conveners, and guest editors kindly check their articles' originality before submitting them to IJCERT. If any material is found to be duplicate submission or sent to other journals when the content is in the process with IJCERT, fabricated data, cut and paste (plagiarized), at any stage of processing of material, IJCERT is bound to take the following actions.
1. Rejection of the article.
2. The author will be blocked for future communication with IJCERT if duplicate articles are submitted.
3. A letter regarding this will be posted to the Principal/Director of the Institution where the study was conducted.
4. A List of blacklisted authors will be shared among the Chief Editors of other prestigious Journals
We have been screening articles for plagiarism with a world-renowned tool: Turnitin However, it is only rejected if found plagiarized. This more stern action is being taken because of the illegal behavior of a handful of authors who have been involved in ethical misconduct. The Screening and making a decision on such articles costs colossal time and resources for the journal. It directly delays the process of genuine materials.