Computer Science Technology: Tutor, Tool and to explore Language Teaching
Dr.G. Mohana Charyulu, Prof. S. Venkateswarlu, Dr. DBK Kamesh and Ms.S.Sreelekha, ,
Affiliations Associate Professor & RPAC Chairman, Dept. of English K L University, A.P
Computer Technology is now being used in all facets of Teaching in English language classroom. It gives wide range of scope for discussions on usage of Computer Technology in Language class room. The application of Technology on Language study raises questions like what role should these technology plays in Teaching and Learning. This paper discusses the Application of Computer Technology in Language Class room with different roles. As there are many roles to play, this paper limits only to Computer Technology as Tutor, Tool and Ways to explore language.
Dr.G. Mohana Charyulu et al. ," Computer Science Technology: Tutor, Tool and to explore Language Teaching”, International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends, 3(10):540-543, October-2016.
Keywords : Computer Technology, Language Class room, applications, roles and limits
1. Turkle, S. (1984). The second self: Computers and the human spirit. New York: Simon & Schuster
2. Knapp, L. R. (1986). The word processor and the writing teacher. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
3. Warren, B., & Rosebery, A. S. (1988). Theory and practice: Uses of the computer in reading. Remedial and Special Education, 9, 29-38.
4. McConkie, G. W., & Zola, D. (1985). Computer aided reading: An environment for developmental research. Paper presented at the Society for Research on Child Development, Toronto, Canada.
5. Marcus, S., & Blau, S. (1983, April). Not seeing is relieving: Invisible writing with computers.Educational Technology, 11, 12-15.
IJCERT is peer-reviewed scientific Research journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. IJCERT has been changed the publication policy from Free publication to pay because of increasing the maintenance cost and other editorial charges. The understanding and cooperation of the author are highly solicited.we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.